Award winning Christian writer by Xulon Press. Candice is a writer, mentor, and advocate at the intersection of faith and public health. She has helped numerous writers from all backgrounds polish their writing before publication or for professional or academic use.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with over 15 years in practice as a professional Registered Nurse. She also holds a Master of Arts in Public Health Education and Promotion and Certification as a Health Education Specialist.
She is currently the new editor-in-chief for OMI, the mini-magazine by The Bitters Reality | ATL. She is also the host of the Girl, Let it Go! Podcast for Black women and Women of Color.
She has written articles for health/wellness websites, such as Livestrong, TigerFitness, and the GypsyNurse and has composed numerous evidence-based health promotion papers on education and policy during her academic and professional career.
Helping you become the Writer & Editor of Your Own Life
Document copyediting services – Starting at $30 ($0.10/word)
Your comprehensive editing solution for all types of documents including articles, blog posts, essays, reports, journal manuscripts, cover letters, personal statements, website content, and more. I will provide the following for your document:
- Professional editing for language and style
- Correction of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and word use errors
- Improvements to sentences that sound awkward or unnatural for readability and clarity
- Provide comments that will improve your document and help you become a better writer
PLEASE NOTE: This service does NOT include the writing or rewriting of your entire document!
Contact me for a free consultation today.
Book copyediting services – Starting at $500 ($0.05/word)
Your comprehensive editing and proofreading solution for your independent manuscript. I will provide the following for your manuscript:
1) Review of content for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, as well as flow, tone, and clarity with corrections.
2) Review of the overall structure and content of your book, with consideration for the following:
– Your ideal readers
– How you want to position yourself as an expert
– How you want to promote your book
– What you want the book to achieve
3) Provide feedback comments that will improve your manuscript and help you become a better writer and author.
If you are ready to get your book ready for publishing, book an appointment for a free consultation today!
Magazine copyediting services – Starting at $25/hour
Your comprehensive editing and proofreading solution for your digital or print media publication. I will provide the following for digital or print media publication:
- Read content and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors
- Rewrite text to make it easier for readers to understand
- Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
- Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
- Develop story and content ideas according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
- Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story or content
- Approve final versions submitted by staff
If you need any or all of the above services provided for you magazine, book an appointment for a free consultation today!